Have you experienced the benefits of binaural beats? With the help of a pair of headphones or earbuds and the binaural beats available on Relax Melodies, you can sleep better, reduce anxiety, and increase your relaxation and more positive moods. . You can even use the power of binaural beats to help control chronic pain and to promote creativity and focus.
What are binaural beats?
Binaural beats are sounds that use different frequencies to influence the brain in various ways.. Stereo headphones or earbuds are required to hear binaural beats properly due to their oscillating nature. These brainwave-altering sounds are most beneficial when not conflicting with each other, which is why you can select only one binaural beats track at a time.
When you listen to two tones that differ in frequency in each ear, your brain will pick up on a beat between the two frequencies. This is known as a binaural beat. The difference between the two tones can’t be more than 30 Hz, and the frequencies have to be less than 1,000 Hz. Binaural beats are also known as auditory illusions, and although they may sound strange at first, you will quickly adjust to the different frequencies and soon be well on your way to experiencing many potential benefits.
Binaural beats on Relax Melodies
There are many ways to use binaural beats on Relax Melodies to promote good health and better sleep. Different frequencies work to do anything from influence dreams to optimize the quality of your sleep. If you are looking for an excellent way to sleep better, consider giving one of these options a try:
- Relaxation: If your goal is to relax, listen to the mid alpha 10 Hz option. This will help to calm and relax your mind after you have been active.
- Focus: If your goal is increased focus, listen to the beta 20 Hz option. This will help you achieve a state of active focus and can be used to help you solve difficult problems.
- Dreamless sleep: If your goal is a dreamless sleep, listen to the delta 2.5 Hz option. The delta wave is the lowest frequency, and will help you reach the deepest, most restorative part of your sleep cycle.
- Dreams: If your goal is to dream more while you sleep, listen to the low theta 4 Hz option. This will help guide your brain to experience dreams as you rest.
- Deep meditation: If your goal is to experience deep meditation, listen to the mid theta 5 Hz option. This will encourage you to fall into a state of meditation and more easily let go of stress and relax into sleep.
- Pre-sleep: If your goal is to achieve smooth transitions in and out of sleep, listen to the low alpha 8 Hz option. This will mimic your natural pre-sleep and pre-wake brainwave frequency.
The benefits of binaural beats for sleep
Listening to binaural beats can help you sleep better and relax. One study on binaural beats showed they were connected with a reduction in negative moods. It is much easier to sleep when moods and feelings are mitigated at bedtime. Another study demonstrated that binaural beats helped to reduce anxiety when patients were facing surgery, a typically high-anxiety inducing event. Anxiety is a common cause of insomnia and sleep troubles. By reducing anxiety before bedtime, you will be able to feel calmer and more relaxed as you prepare for a restful night of sleep.
Binaural beats are also said to boost sleep-promoting hormones. As you slow down your brainwave activity by listening to binaural beats, you may experience more relaxation, lessened anxiety, and less pain, helping with better sleep. You can also combine binaural beats to your bedtime meditation routine to achieve faster results. You may feel calmer and experience the stillness and focus that meditation brings more readily with the help of binaural beats.
As you prepare to give binaural beats a try, be sure that you have a set of headphones or earbuds ready as they are essential to experiencing any benefits. Also, make sure that you have selected the right binaural beats frequencies for your goal. As you can see, frequencies can differ greatly depending upon what you are hoping to achieve. Finally, be prepared to have patience and to give this new routine some time to yield full benefits. Putting in a consistent effort over six to eight weeks is ideal for maximizing the experience.